Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - I don't like the scale during the holidays


Well the scale was not kind to me. I'm at 184.9lbs, up 1.6lbs. I was seriously disappointed. I've been doing well with my meals, but over the weekend yes I did indulge in chocolate that my in-laws brought from Ireland. And my mom had a Christmas party with all my friends and I couldn't resist a butter tart, brownie or roast potatoes with gravy. Ugh. So now I'm really thinking that getting to 179lbs for the New Year won't be possible. I just want to stay the same at least and not gain anymore.

On a more positive note I have been staying on top of my 6 week challenge on More Workouts and I got out for a run on Saturday and I'm headed out this afternoon. This Sunday is my first 10k race since getting back to running and I'm very excited. I cannot wait to do it.

And I have to say I'm very proud of myself. I brought ALL the chocolate to my mom's house and left it there for other people to eat. That was a relief because I cannot have it in the house, it was like waving crack in front of a drug addict!

I'm keeping it short, with the in-laws here it has been very busy, I'll be around more after Christmas. I hope everyone is well and not too stressed in preparation for the holidays!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment