Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - I Can do this, I AM doing this!

6 weeks after giving birth I had reached 212lbs and decided enough was enough. I had never been successful at losing weight before, maybe 5-10lbs and this time I had 72lbs to lose! I thought how the heck am I going to do this? What a big number. So I made small goals, first 5lbs, 10lbs and I was hitting them, small goal after small goal. So this morning I hit a few goals.

I stepped on the scale and I was 189.9lbs, 2.5lbs down from last week!!! I was soo happy with that considering I struggled with Halloween chocolate. Then I realized I was out of the 190's!! And I'm officially down 20lbs. I also passed my 10% goal (wow I've lost 10% of my body weight!). I was so happy when I was figuring all of this out. All of these numbers and little goals really help me because now I'm really feeling like WOW I can do this, no wait, I AM doing this! Then I went over my goals, all the goals I set out to hit in the next few weeks, I reached, a week early! So I calculated the next few goals, here they are:

7.9lbs to my pre-baby #1 weight and 30lbs loss (OMG I will cry when I reach this goal)
10.9lbs to 179lbs, out of the 180's (that's really not that far)
13.9lbs to the half way mark, 36lbs loss and 36lbs to go

I'm finally feeling 100% today so at nap time I'm going to start my new 30 Day Challenge on Medium and I can't wait!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday, and if you're weighing in I hope you see a great number on the scale!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment