Monday, October 19, 2009

15lbs down...55 to go!

So I'm fighting my addiction to food, one snack at a time. Sometimes I'm so focused and I do so well and then I "reward myself" for doing well with food! What the hell is wrong with me?! When I'm sad or mad or happy I eat..I'm totally an emotional eater and I cannot seem to kick the habit. So far I've lost give or take 15lbs, I'm really happy with it. I do really well when I journal my eating every day but the last couple of months I stopped journaling and I've stalled. I still have about 55lbs to lose so I need to step it up.
I can find the motivation, no problem, I just look at myself in the mirror and I'm motivated to NOT look like this but then I get in the kitchen and I want to eat. How do I STAY motivated??? HELP!!
I will start blogging more and maybe this will help me stay motivated!
C

No comments:

Post a Comment