Monday, October 19, 2009

EA Active on the Wii

So I just finished one of my 30 day challenge workouts on EA Active for the Wii...I think it was number 10 or 11..anyway, I love the Wii. I've noticed a major difference in my arms and legs from just the first half of the 30 day challenge. It's going to take me longer than 30 days to complete, but when I do it again on Medium I'm really going to try and do it within the 30 days. The More Workouts is coming out in November and I really want to get it.
I also love doing workout DVD's but since I got the Wii I haven't done them at all, but I might start again for some variety.
I feel better after doing it, now I must plan my day tomorrow. My 2 year old is at daycare so I have to be strategic with my time and make the most of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment