Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cuddle Time

I'm a very affectionate person and of course I am that way with my kids. My 2yo is THE sweetest thing on the planet, if I do say so myself. I guess because we cuddle so much and hug and kiss lots, he'll just randomly come up to me and say "cuddle mummy". I just grab him and squeeze him tight and give him lots of kisses.
We always have a cuddle before bed, kind of time for him to wind down. And so when he's getting tired he'll say "cuddle mummy's bed", we go and cuddle and then it's bed time. But I just really cherish those moments.
I really try not to smother my kids, I let my 2yo play on his own and he's very independent but he loves cuddling with mummy (and daddy and his brother) and when he comes to me for a hug or a kiss I just melt! Cuddle time is my favorite time of day.
Kinda cheesy but I just really wanted to share that!
(My 5 month old looks drunk, he was blinded by the flash on my Blackberry HAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment