Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday - I'm back on Track


I decided I feel positive, I want to keep this post positive. I'm down .4lbs this week. It's not much however, I was very happy to see the scale go down, rather than up. I had a rough week. As I mentioned in my last post. But since Monday night I'm feeling better, I decided to snap out of it and yesterday was a good day and today is going to be a good day.


This week I binged. I ate a lot of fast food, which is not like me, but I just wanted it. But that's it, I'm done, I'm back on track, gonna cook again, and refocus on my running. I'm loving EA Active More Workouts and I'm gonna do as much as I can today during nap time.


My weight was really up and down all week so I didn't know what to expect today, but luckily it went well. Now I really need to stay on track until Christmas. In the next four weeks I want to lose 9lbs if possible! I would be ecstatic. Here are some numbers (you know me, I LOVE crunching my weight loss numbers over and over and over):


2.6lbs away from pre-wedding weight
3.6lbs away from 2 stone lost (my husband is from Ireland so I use stone as well, 1 stone=14lbs)
5lbs from Pre-baby#1 weight
5.6lbs away from 30lbs
8.6lbs away from 179lbs


I've hit some great goals so far but I really can't wait to hit these goals (they're good ones!), so I've got to focus and work hard! I WILL do this. I'm loving reading about other people's journeys and it's been awesome to read your blogs about how you're doing it. Let me know how you're doing. I'm sure for those of you in the States, this week will be filled with lots of eating, so enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment