Monday, November 23, 2009

I've been MIA

Hello,

If there's anyone out there that still might actually read my blog, I'm here! I haven't posted in two weeks. I've been feeling really sad and lonely for a while now and I think it's made me tired. I just haven't wanted to socialize, I've been distant and I haven't been writing. Anyway, I need to snap myself out of it, re-focus and get back on track.

To be very brief and not moan too much, my husband is a truck driver, he's away from Sunday night/early Monday morning to Friday night, all week. I'm home alone with the two kids all week. My 2yo goes to daycare Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is a HUGE help. But other than that, I don't have any help. My parents moved out of the city and I don't have any siblings. *Sigh* There's my moan for the day. Lately, I think I've just been letting the isolation get to me. I miss my husband, he misses us, I'm tired and sometimes I just need a break from the kids and I don't really get that. Thank G-D I'm running, so Saturday mornings I go for a run without the kids, with my best friend, for up to 2 hours. That's about all the break I get. I run Tuesdays and Thursdays when my 2yo is at daycare, but I bring the baby in the jogger stroller.
I know that so many people have much more difficult situations, I just haven't been able to snap out of my own self pity lately, and that's why I've been MIA.
Anyway, I'm trying to snap out of it. I've planned all of my errands for tomorrow, and I will be posting for weigh-in Wednesday. Last week I was down 1.3lbs and I was happy with that. It's less than 4 weeks until my 10k run, so I've been trying to step up my running and exercise. Maybe I'll post a Fitness Friday post this week!
I've been trying to stay on top of Twitter, and blog posts. But will get better. I have to get on top of house work first! lol
Well time to get up and get everything ready for tomorrow. Talk soon,
Christine

2 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate with how you are feeling...my husband works long hours and I also live far from family and friends, so it DOES get so lonely...that's why I love blogging. My decision to join WW wasn't weight alone, but to snap me out of a depression funk...and it's working both ways :) Thanks for stopping by today and glad I have a buddy to share all this with...yay! Good luck with your weigh-in ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to hear when someone knows how you feel! Thank you :) I did WW after baby#1 and I loved it, you'll do awesome! Thankfully I'm exercising and running cause that does help a lot! We will definitely keep up with eachother's progress! :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete